Best natural oils for glowing skin
You might be thinking,
“Wouldn’t oil cause breakouts?”
Actually, the more you strip your skin of oil by using harsh cleansers, the more it compensates by overproducing sebum, causing all your washing and product application to backfire.
Oils are wonderful for all types of skin because they are rich in antioxidants
They don’t contain a list of chemical ingredients, some have natural SPF, they plump skin (more anti-aging), they repair damaged skin, prevent wrinkles, and they’re well absorbed.
Here are some of the best natural oils for your skin
- Rosehip oil:-It’s incredibly rich in essential (and non-essential) fatty acids that are easily absorbed by the skin and enhance tissue regeneration. Rosehip oil is high in vitamin C, one of the most important skin antioxidants, so it’s great to combat aging skin.
- Jojoba oil:- It is a great skin conditioner and works well for combatting acne since it regulates the skin’s own sebum production. It can be great for modulating oily skin. It’s rich in vitamins A and E and is a great anti-inflammatory agent for acne-prone or irritated skin.
- Coconut oil:-is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, making it another great oil for oil cleansing and regulating the skin’s microbiome. A saturated fat, it’s especially thick but absorbs quickly
- Carrot seed oil:-It offers a high level of antioxidant support and promotes cell regeneration. Best for aging or damaged skin.
- Avocado oil:-It is super-rich in skin-softening monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E. Good for soothing itchy, sunburned skin and eczema.
- Argan-oil:-It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. It’s a great moisturizer and anti-inflammatory. Improves skin elasticity, making it great for stretch marks.