How to grow your hair faster
Honestly, some people are just born with it. Meanwhile, there’s the rest of us who have to put in the work. Just like everything in life, inputs yield results. Try these tips on your luscious locks and watch them sprout.
- Trim your hair frequently:- I know this is especially hard for the people with short hair. It’s like “I don’t even have, and you want to cut it off”, but trust yourself it’ll do you more good than harm. They might not exactly cause growth, but getting rid of the broken ends preserves your hair and gives it better health
- Don’t bleach at every inconvenience:- “When the cuticle of the hair is damaged from bleach, you can have more breakage or split ends,” explains Elizabeth Hiserodt, senior colorist at Cutler Salon in New York City. “The fewer chemical treatments, the better your hair will grow.”
- Eat the right foods:- We obviously can’t escape this balanced diet lifestyle. you are what you eat *your hair is what you eat.
- Avoid running to heat styling tools:- If in fact, you must use heat, reduce the temperature and always use a heat protectant to avoid damage to your hair.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase:-“Silk is easier on hair — it helps avoid tangles and breakage,” says Jesleen Ahluwalia, M.D., a physician from Spring Street Dermatology in New York City. The less breakage your hair experiences, the longer your hair will be.