How to maintain healthy skin
It’s not that hard to maintain glowing skin. We all know someone who updates their skin product list when they notice someone with fresher skin walk past them.
keep reading to keep that constant glow.
- wash your face at least twice daily:- Usually, washing your face too much or too little could lead trouble your skin, to be on the safest side, two does the trick. when you wake up, and before you sleep. watch out for your progress.
- Eat healthily:- we have probably heard this so many times, but what we might not have heard is ‘stop snacking on junk in between healthy meals, cause it definitely won’t work. Eating certain foods & drinks might actually affect acne.
- Moisturize with oil-free products:-Moisturizers help prevent your skin from drying out, which can cause more oil to be produced. Look for lightweight, oil-free products that won’t clog pores or hurt your pockets.
- Get up and exercise:- I don’t mean bill your debit cards to the highest gym, but get up and get moving. let the blood flow so oxygen can be supplied to your cells.
- Water:-Drink enough water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated. Do not allow your skin to feel thirsty.Your skin will thank you!